Leading Indicators for Customer ExperienceMany measurement systems in use today track business results that seem to be out of employees' direct control. In fact, business results, by definition, are lagging indicators because they measure what investors and customers have already experienced. To get in front of the curve and allow employees to track controllable process that lead to your desired business results, leading indicator dashboards are essential. Leading indicators focus on actionable process inputs and in-process control points, as well as the resources, skills, stakeholders and culture that support the process.
New official website: http://ClearActionCX.com
Ways we can help:
- Workshops to identify CX root causes
- Teach you how to link team metrics to company metrics
- Design balanced scorecard that inspires progress
- Assess your metrics management
- Guide you in identifying metrics levers
- And more! tel +1 408 687 9700 OptimizeCX[@]ClearActionCX.com
- Employee Engagement in Balanced Scorecards
- Customer Experience Management: Is Your Focus Lagging?
- 4 Tips for Keeping Goals and Initiatives on Track