Customer-Aligned ActionsNew official website: http://ClearActionCX.com
Engage employees to resolve and prevent issues for customers. Collaborate cross-organizationally for customer experience excellence.
Ask us how we can customize our approach to your specific situation:
Systemic VoC Action PlansEngage everyone in your company in identifying and owning resolution of root causes of CX key drivers. Predict future Voice-of-Customer (VoC) and business results with action plan progress metrics.
Touch-point Value ChainsEnsure all processes leading to each customer touch-point are well-equipped to consistently deliver customer experience excellence. Front-line and touch-points depend on their supply chain.
Internal Customer DeliverablesIdentify internal handoff requirements within the context of external customer expectations. Educate and manage internal suppliers about your process' quality and efficiency needs.
Customer Experience ChampionsEmpower line-of-business representatives to champion the collective customer causes. Champions are the customer conscience for their organization, driving accountability and momentum.
Customer Experience GovernanceCoordinate and facilitate customer-focus company-wide. Establish the organization structure and processes that are right for your company. Drive company-wide CX ownership.
Cross-Organizational CollaborationBuild sustainable cooperation across organizations, use systems thinking to manage change proactively, and create common motivations to nurture customer-centricity in your culture.
Self-Reporting Team RecognitionIgnite energetic focus, stakeholder buy-in and breakthrough results. Define customer-focused criteria. Give teams tools to track their progress and submit their own achievements in contests.
Customer Experience InnovationApply creativity tools to aspects of customer experience that competitors are overlooking: pre- and post-purchase customer journey steps, touch-point enablers, and more.
Use VoC in Strategic PlansUsing customer experience inputs as a determinant of corporate strategy is a top success factor for strong business results. Engage execs and business units in strategic use of customer inputs.
Use VoC in PoliciesImprove ease of doing business for both customers and employees. Revise policies to optimize revenue and profit simultaneously by living your brand promise and enabling customer enthusiasm.
Process Maturity RatingsReap greater business results of processes by monitoring and improving ISO-level and Baldrige-level thresholds for management commitment, systems approach, deployment, and results.
Leading/Lagging IndicatorsFocus attention on actionable, predictive metrics before stakeholders can assess progress (leading indicators). Monitor leading indicators' impact on business results (lagging indicators).
Act on Multiple Customer VoicesIntegrate viewpoints of various influencers of buy/re-buy decisions within customer accounts. Arrange strategies and tactics to address all constituents' expectations.
Multiple Functions in B2B JourneyCoordinate customer interactions among different places across your company. Balance continuity with empowerment to maintain consistent customer experience excellence.
B2B Post-Purchase TouchpointsNurture customer experience among multiple stakeholders within customer accounts throughout their use of your product/service. Maintain customer experience excellence for repurchase opportunities.
What is Customer Experience Management?
- Cross-functional workshops
- Identify key driver verbatim themes
- Map root causes to action steps
- Track leading indicators of CX
- Identify processes affecting touch-points
- Define needs in context of external CX
- Engage process owners to manage CX
- Monitor chain's outputs & handoffs
- Explain everyone has a customer
- External customer context for internal
- Identify, inputs, outputs, control points
- Coach internal suppliers' quality
- Determine selection criteria
- Create shared vision
- Build champion skills
- Organizational learning processes
- Coordinate VoC, references, CRM, etc.
- Facilitate business units' CX ownership
- Establish accountability processes
- Balance strategic & tactical needs
- Identify common motivators
- Analyze pro/con perceptions
- Engage groups in common causes
- Build skills for bridging interaction
- Define CX culture behavior criteria
- Create award categories
- Train panel of judges
- Tools for program coordinator
- Tools for organizational learning
- Prevent creativity inhibitors
- Prioritize CX innovation needs
- Estimate return on investment
- Apply innovation techniques broadly
- Apply existing VoC to strategy
- Tie into existing processes
- Expand VoC for strategic inputs
- Gauge success by customer voice
- Assess external and internal policies within CX context
- Improve ease of doing business
- Improve ease of being an employee
- Assess processes on 4 facets
- Creative ideas to improve processes
- Optimize process chains
- Minimize bottlenecks
- Evaluate dashboards & KPIs
- Connect team & company metrics
- Identify root cause metrics
- Empower via metrics levers
- Connect leading & lagging KPIs
- Multi-voice interpretation framework
- Nest/weight perceptions of functions
- Address needs of all stakeholders
- Single view of customers company-wide
- Info flow between journey points
- Common view of customer needs
- Consistent CX management
- Coordinate VoC & value chain
- Ownership of various roles in account
- Coordinate CX among various roles
- Monitor intents to continue business
- Enable organizational learning
tel +1 408 687 9700 (GMT -8.00)
All of ClearAction's consulting is customized to your specific needs (mentoring, train-the-trainer and/or remote/on-site delivery)