Customer Relationship Skills TrainingBuild customer advocacy skills as a brand differentiator. Hands-on exercises with realistic internal and external customer scenarios accelerate adoption of valuable capabilities. Develop strong customer relationship skills to bring your customer experience strategies to life.
ClearAction offers live online, in-person, and on-demand workshops to:
- Expand your colleagues' customer experience management (CEM) skills
- Build customer relationship and creativity skills among all functional areas
- Align internal CEM with external CEM
- Enable organization-wide CEM ownership and improvement
Communication SkillsEffective communicators are skilled navigators of circumstances and personalities in receiving as well as sending messages.
The Power of ListeningPractice listening skills appropriate to the situation at hand, including nonverbal cues, the skills of empathy and silence, and advanced levels of listening that will propel your relationship growth.
The Power of QuestionsInvolve your client through appropriate questions that reveal the often unspoken issues, criteria, rationale, perceived risks, motives and vision that are germane to your mutual success.
The Power of Intended OutcomeIdentify success factors for each client interaction, taking into account the expectations of each party, what to share or reserve, managing disengagement or resistance, and discovering underlying needs.
Balancing Open DialogIntegrate communication techniques for various phases of discussion, using the exploring, stating and teaming dialog components appropriately.
Interaction BridgesTMLearn techniques to use on-the-fly in navigating unexpected changes with clients or colleagues, or gaining cooperation from persons outside your line of authority during moments of impasse.
Personalities Under StressRecognize what stresses different thinking types and develop methods to transform yourself and others to a positive outlook during stressful situations.
Relationship SkillsTrust is the defining factor for long-term relationships. Catalyze and manage bonds that transcend inevitable challenges.
Building TrustExplore the character and competence dimensions of the trust you convey and tools for building credibility, managing commitments, maintaining standards, and demonstrating your trust in others.
Partnering RolesMonitor your journey from expert-for-hire to trusted advisor by identifying your current level of partnership and growing the relationship through dimensions of expertise, process and people.
Sources of InfluenceMeasure your formal and informal sources of influence: positional, political, knowledge, relationship, and personal power ... and leverage your client's sources for win-win arrangements.
Building Client RelationshipsPrioritize stretch goals for opportunities and relationships, thought leadership, team development, quality assurance, and commercial success; develop tools to monitor and celebrate success.
Dynamics SkillsAnticipate connections and interactions within and between processes and groups, to maximize customer experience success.
Stakeholder ManagementMap the players integral to an initiative and determine strategies to create a common vision and build momentum and success in achieving desired results.
Building Relationships With Each Buying InfluenceIdentify the players in your client organization in various roles of the buying decision, gain awareness of each role's care-abouts, and nurture your relationship with each client role.
Creating Value Through Systems ThinkingOptimize the value you bring to clients through big-picture techniques that accommodate critical system components through framing, analogies, patterns, perspectives, openness, and connectivity.
Learning From Challenges & SuccessesImagine yourself in the future with both positive and negative scenarios and ask "how did that happen?" to discover strategies to thwart competitors and build relationships.
Mastering ImplementationBring action plans to life by integrating customer perspective, root cause analysis, metrics, execution specifics, and recognition on a single page as a living document that encourages follow-through.
80% of companies say customer experience strategies are a more important part of their organization's agenda. Companies that have increased their customer experience investment in the past 3 years, compared to those that have decreased their investment, report satisfaction scores that are 60% higher, and are 30% more likely to have less than 5% churn / attrition rates. (Strativity)
Optional Training Podcasts
Economical & Convenient:
- A suite of customized lessons from customer relationship topics
- Each lesson is a 3-5 minute MP3 podcast via RSS feed (sample)
- Intuitive lessons menu for easy access en-route to customer meetings
- Specific tips challenge learners to apply principles immediately
- Reinforce podcasts with text messages summarizing key points, online self-assessment exercises, wiki/online bulletin board for sharing experiences
- Lesson clusters for new-hire orientation, customer scenarios, etc.
- Also use for internal customers: improve handoffs and harmony
- Options: use your business vernacular, translate, etc.
- Deepen professional capability without sacrificing productivity
- "I think the way you teach is excellent. I love your visual aids. You are very straightforward and easy to learn from."
- "I want to let you know how much I loved your course. You are by far the best instructor I've ever had. I loved that you wanted us to succeed."
- "I can see where a lot of departments could benefit and ultimately the entire corporation, too."
- "The seminar that I attended was outstanding on many levels. Not only did I gain valuable insight into aspects of my personality and how I relate to others, but also I was taught in a lighthearted and understanding way so as to make it enjoyable."
- "The workshop was absolutely fantastic. Throughout every step of the planning process, you were conscientious of the detailed needs of our group. Your presentation style was very engaging but even more importantly, very real. Attendees remarked to me about how much insight they gained. I would heartily recommend you to any organization that is hoping to gain expert knowledge from someone they can trust to deliver superior results."
tel +1 408 687 9700 (GMT -8.00)